Friday 26 December 2014

Tiny candle lamps

I so nearly ended up buying 3 candle lamp shades online, as I got carried away with wanting to get our living room sorted quickly! I looked on lots of sites and realised I'd have to spend about £70 inc p&p to get what I wanted....I realised I needed to have a word with myself, and what was I think BUYING lampshades, when that's what I do!! So ordered the fabric I liked- this peacock light cotton for £11, and rummaged around my shade collection to find some tiny shades. 

Then I use the following to make 3 shades- for under £10, a pretty big saving!!
Paper template of the lampshade panels.
Bondaweb
Scissors and and iron. 
Pretty pleased with the outcome, and the saving!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Chandelier

Wooden Chandelier
Maison et Objet exhibiton. A bespoke commission for Liberty London came from this show.