Friday 12 December 2014

Scrap wreath making

All my art supplies have got a bit mislaid in the move, but I was desperate to make a wreath as we have lots of holly growing. We are still sorting lots of junk and scrap out from the old house, when I came across a silver hubcap...perfect size, shape and colour for my festive wreath.

The final outcome...I was waiting for our front door to be painted before I hung it up. Wrapped with ferns, holly then filled with last years decorations- and cost next to nothing to make. All you need is a circular frame (old bent wire coat hanger, willow, or scrap hub cap!) garden wire and greenery, then finish off with bows,dried fruit, pine cones or old decorations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Chandelier

Wooden Chandelier
Maison et Objet exhibiton. A bespoke commission for Liberty London came from this show.